I look for the effect that artificial light is standing out on the shadow or on the darkness of the night.
The lighting effects have always mesmerized me. In fact my earliest memories are of me sitting in the backseat inside a car traveling at night. My siblings had not been born yet, so I must have been less than 3 years old and my parents were in front taking turns driving, I know why I deduce it since I was not looking at them. I looked at the stars, the stars were so beautiful, flickering their light at night and invading my head with thousands of questions and answers. As the car moved I wondered why the star was not moving and this was non-stop. Since then and forever, for my family, I was a girl absorbed in my own world. Now I realize that I was in everyone’s world, absorbed by the light.
United by a common harmony and energy, PAINT-DEMIA emerged, a collective of twelve national and international artists united thanks to one of the Madrid art week fairs. same common thread, we want to show the experiences lived during confinement.
CONTEMPORARY ART FAIR ARTIST 2020
DICTIONARY OF PLASTIC ARTISTS
II have been included in the “Dictionary of Plastic Artists” of Pozuelo. It is a living and open document in which artists can continue to be incorporated.
During the presentation of the project, the mayor of the city highlighted that this dictionary is shows “the extraordinary record of creativity of our plastic artists” and has highlighted the sensitivity of the population “to all forms of cultural expression”.
The first mayor has also recognized the work of the curator of this project, Jesús Gironés and highlighted that “thanks to its broad impetus, we will enjoy this dictionary, with this public counter and open to art with capital letters.”
The exhibition of some of the works of these artists can be visited at the MIRA Cultural Space until Saturday April 13, in the morning and afternoon.
Downtown Chiado Contemporary Exhibition
Lisboa 2019, Portugal.
Contemporary Art Fairs
– Azteca Gallery, Madrid. March 2003.
– Cultural house, living J.M. Diaz Caneja. November December. Las Rozas, Madrid 2003.
– Cultural Centre Alpedrete. March, 2004 Madrid.
– Garajarte Gallery, La Granja de San Ildefonso, Segovia. June 2004.
– Zest, Madrid. November-December 2006.
– La Taberna del Sommelier, Madrid. June 2007- March 2008.
– Casa del Doncel, Siguenza. February-March 2009.
– Cultural Center Azuqueca de Henares, Guadalajara. From 2 to 13 March 2009.
– Social Services Department, Las Rozas, Madrid. March-May 2009.
– Joaquin Rodrigo Auditorium, Las Rozas, Madrid. From March 9 to April 15, 2012.
– Exhibition Quilombo, Gran Via 16, Madrid. March 11 to June 15, 2013
– Permanent Exhibition Gallery Ana Linares
– Exhibition Quilombo, Gran Via 16, Madrid. August 1, 2014 to May 15, 2015
– Exhibition CIT Majadahonda April 23 2016
– Exhibition, Helena Maclean in Gallery Juca Claret, 2018 2 march to 12 April
- ACHEARTE Gallery, Madrid 2003.
- Museum of Santo Domingo de Cifuentes, Guadalajara 2003.
- Solidarity Art Exhibition, “Fish House palace” December 4, 2003
- Give exhibition at Palacio de Congresos in Madrid, in January 2004.
- Exhibition Association Against Cancer Spanish Cultural Center in Las Rozas, October 18, 2004.
- Meeting of Associations of women. Group exhibition. Siguenza, October-November 2006.
- Meeting of European Painters, Paris, France. November 2006.
- Exhibition “Women and influence” Cuartel Conde Duque, Madrid. November 2007.
- Exhibition “The Woman and her influence,” Valparaiso Palace, Almagro, Ciudad Real. November 2007.
- VIII Iberoamerican Women in Art, Chiapas, Mexico. March-April 2008.
- Exhibition “Vitality and Color”, November 2009.
- Permanent exhibition at the Museum School, Luzon, Guadalajara. November 2009 at November 1, 2011.
- Meeting of European Painters, Frankurt, November 2011.
- VI Group Exhibition, Cultural Center Tamara Rojo, Villanueva del Pardillo, Madrid. January 2012
- Group Exhibition, Ermita del Santo, Siguenza, Guadalajara. June 2012
- Homenaje a la Concha Márquez Foundation Cultural Center Arganzuela, Madrid. 11 to 28 September 2012.
- Desnudos exhibition, The Forum, Pozuelo, Madrid. 14 to 28 June 2013.
- Triangular exposure Las Rozas, Villebon, Liederbach. December 2013
- Urban Exposure Lights, The Forum, Pozuelo, Madrid. November 20, 2013 to January 20, 2014.
- Body and Power Exhibition, The Wall Fuencarral, Madrid. March 27 to May 17, 2015
- Art and Fashion Exhibition, Las Rozas Village, Madrid. April 1 to June 1, 2015
- Exhibition “Salón de las ciudades hermanadas”, France. 27 November to December 13 2015.
- Exhibition De todo un poco ́, galería FEEL&FLOW, Madrid july 7 to August 31 2017
Exhibition ̈Molinos y Gigantes, galería FEEL&FLOW, Madrid 8 de to 24 de September .
- Exhibition “Colectiva de Otoño”, at Gallery of Art Gaudí. From October 2 to Ocober 16 2017.
Certámenes de Pintura
- Certámen de Pintura de ” Villa de Trebujena”. Seleccionada. Madrid 16 de Agosto de 2017
- XIII Certámen de Pintura Rápida Las Rozas. Jurado. Las Rozas de Madrid 23 de September de 2017